Tuesday 1 July 2014

Another step forward

I joined a running club today and made it to the interval training this evening. The one thing I can say is that I made it through. I may have struggled with even doing one press up, but at the end I was still standing, even if walking home meant it was at a much slower pace than normal!!!! It's also been a air number of years since I have done 100m sprints, and certainly not done 100m where my feet and legs do things that really make them them work hard!!

My ongoing training seems to have taken a nose dive, which I am disappointed with myself for. So Thursday I need to get out there and back on track.

Other than that, running wise, things are rambling along. I have a running plan for the 10 mile race in October so that needs serious focusing on.




No comments:

Post a Comment