Tuesday 19 January 2016

Inspirational

My children are fabulous. After being inspired to make bracelets to sell and raise money for her brownie unit, my daughter, and my son, said this  morning that they wanted to make things to raise money for charity but they didn't know what charity, so I gently suggested they make things to try and sell for PSPA.

Currently, they have both just started making Hama beads mats, which have a running theme associated with them. They are really excited about doing this at the moment and I'm really proud of them that they are doing this selflessly. They have said they want to try and sell them at parkrun, but I have to find out if they can do this. I did also warn them parkrun has 200+ runners........

Watch this space for their creative pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment